Dear Supa Herbal Customers
Supa Herbal has been closely monitoring the situation regarding the spread of the COVID-19 virus. With the situation surrounding COVID-19 evolving so quickly, we are taking proactive precautions to protect the Health and Safety of our workforce and our customers to reduce the possibility that our ability to supply is impacted.
The measures that we have introduced across Supa Herbal are in line with the recommendations from the Federal Government and include:
1. Real time monitoring of advice from the Federal Government and relevant heath authorities.
2. A requirement that employees or contractors that have returned from international travel self-isolate at home for 14 days.
3. The cancellation of all international and domestic business travel for the immediate future.
4. Directing non-essential staff to work remotely.
5. Physically separating critical office-based staff into separate office spaces to prevent cross-contamination.
6. Staggering Operations shift start and end times to reduce the possibility of cross-shift contamination.
7. Isolating Operations personnel to single sites only.
8. Replacing as many face-to-face meetings as possible with other digital modes of communication (e.g. video or phone calls) to reduce any possible transmissions.
9. Deferring non-essential visitors and contractors from our sites.
In addition to these measures, Supa Herbal has been proactively communicating daily good hygiene practices, use of PPE and sanitizing equipment and physical separation requirements to all personnel.
At present the COVID-19 virus has not materially impacted the supply of any of our products. Based on the measures mentioned above Supa Herbal is confident our high service levels will be maintained. Should this situation change and our supply become materially impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak, we will communicate this to affected customers. Please monitor the Supa Herbal website (https://supacylinders.co.za) for updates.
Please ensure that your contact details are up to date and, if you haven’t already done so, provide your email address and mobile phone number to Customer support@
supacylinders.co.za so that Supa Herbal can send you updates electronically. Your
Should you require any additional information please contact your local Supa Herbal Branch on +27 87 510 2748.
Mr. Mark Guerrero